About me

Thursday, December 22, 2016

A gift that would be perfect for me would be MONEY. With this money i could buy anything i want as long as i can afford it and ts better then getting something you don't want. I wish i could buy EVERYONE......CANDY because who doesn't like candy and its good. The most special gift i got was from my grandma she had died 3 days before Christmas and i opened her gift and i got money pajama pants till this day i still have them. I have never gave a gift but i am going to give my cousin a video game that he wants. 2 years ago i received a sweater from my uncle it was way to big and he gave my brother 100 dollars.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'd do the the same thing just like you said who doesn't like candy? Haha

    ReplyDelete